LibGrafix is a C++ DLL that contains several classes useful when developing computer graphics applications, particularly OpenGL applications, in the Windows environment. It also includes a class that loads and displays the ModelX format exported by
the XNA Model Viewer program.
Over the years I have found that there are certain things you need to create OpenGL graphics programs and have build a library of files. This DLL captures many of those files so others can use them. The classes provided by this DLL are:
- CGrVector - Simple 4 element homogeneous coordinate and vector storage and manipulation.
- CGrTransform - Simple 4x4 transformation matrix storage and manipulation.
- CGrImage - Simple class for storing and manipulating images.
- CGrTexture - Class for storing images used as OpenGL texture maps.
- CGrSphere - Definition of a sphere
- CGrModelX - A reader and display program for the custom ModelX format exported by the XNA Model Viewer